Today, having a solar system on the roof of a modern company is just as important as having running water and an internet connection. In order for your photovoltaic system to become a successful project, it must be installed on the roof of your company and adapted to your needs. Office buildings, production halls, parking garages or logistics properties – each type of building offers different requirements for a solar system.
Think ahead where others stop!
Does your business not have a suitable roof for a photovoltaic system? Your carports are a great way to use renewable solar energy. In this way, you can directly generate energy for your electric vehicles, for example. Southern facades offer the necessary surface and can be used for ecological power generation. As an integral part of future-oriented architecture, they contribute to both the autonomy and aesthetics of a building.
You don’t want to own a photovoltaic solar system, but would you like to provide your roof space? We will rent your roof area if it is larger than 200 m². Contact us for details!
- We invest in PV systems installed on the territory of the Consumer. Elsol fully designs, builds and operates them.
- Elsol bears all costs related to the installation and operation of the PV system. The consumer has no financial commitment.
- The Consumer is required to provide its own roof area or land where Elsol can build photovoltaic power.
- The consumer and Elsol sign a long-term lease for a period of 10, 15 or 20 years, in which the rent is calculated on the basis of the electricity consumed at a fixed price in EUR / MWh.
- Elsol offers the Consumer an acquisition of the ownership of the PV system.
Are you looking for funding for your project?
See current EU funding programs for building photovoltaic systems for businesses. For further information, please contact our experts.